If you have chosen to be plan-managed, you will have funding for Improved Life Choices in your NDIS Plan.
Plan Management gives you the option of being supported by both NDIS registered and non-registered providers. Because of this flexibility you have greater choice and control over your support needs
As your Plan Manager, Taylor Made Outcomes will:
- use your plans funding to pay for the supports you purchase,
- assist you to keep track of your funds,
- if required help to link you in with supports,
- send you a monthly budget report. (see below for an example of what we provide)
Taylor Made Outcomes will charge your NDIS Plan a monthly administration fee and if your plan is new, a one off set up fee. This funding is located within your Improved Life Choices budget and will be sufficient to cover all Plan Management costs.
Getting started - simply call, email or send a message
Taylor Made Outcomes can then:
1. Provide you with a Service Agreement
2. Develop a Plan Management – Invoicing Information document for you to give to your support providers
3. Create Service Bookings against your plan and build your budget in our secure participant management system
4. Allocate funding against your budget based on Service Agreements you make with your support providers
5. Offer support and guidance on how you can spend your plan
More information about Plan Management can be found here