Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
If you have been funded for Psychosocial Recovery Coaching it will appear as a capacity building budget within your NDIS Plan.
Psychosocial Recovery Coaching is placed into a participants plan, when there is support required to managed complex challenges of daily life, due to the impact of psychosocial disability.
A number of the team at Taylor Made Outcomes are passionate and skilled in this recovery based model of support and work in accordance with the NDIA Psychosocial Recovery-Oriented Framework.
Taylor Made Outcomes charge your NDIS Plan for the time spent on assisting and supporting you, your Psychosocial Recovery Coaching generally claims this on a weekly basis. A breakdown of charges will be provided to you in a monthly budget report.
Taylor Made Outcomes can then:
1. Provide you with a Service Agreement and include a Breakdown of Charges
2. Develop a Recovery Coaching – Information document for you to give to your support providers. Providers can view our information for providers page for more information
3. Create a Service Bookings against your Support Coordination budget
4. Develop your budget in our secure participant management system
5. Work alongside you to achieve your NDIS Plan goals
For more information about Psychosocial Recovery Coaching, please visit the NDIS website (Mental health and the NDIS | NDIS)