If you have been funded for Support Coordination it will appear as a capacity building budget within your NDIS Plan.
Support Coordination is a budget amount that varies from person to person, If you choose to allocate Taylor Made Outcomes as your support coordinator we will work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, live more independently and be included in your community.
Your support coordinator can also assist you in ensuring that you are getting the most out of your funded supports and help in planning ahead to prepare for your plan review.
As your Support Coordinator, Taylor Made Outcomes will:
- firstly we will meet and explain what and how you can use your funding.
- secondly, listen to you about what supports you need.
- thirdly, understand how you want your supports delivered.
- finally, assist you to source and implement these supports.
Taylor Made Outcomes charge your NDIS Plan for the time spent on assisting and supporting you, your support coordinator generally claims this on a weekly basis. A breakdown of charges will be provided to you in a monthly budget report.
Taylor Made Outcomes can then:
1. Provide you with a Service Agreement and include a Breakdown of Charges
2. Develop a Support Coordination – Information document for you to give to your support providers
3. Create a Service Bookings against your Support Coordination budget
4. Develop your budget in our secure participant management system
5. Work alongside you to achieve your NDIS Plan goals
More information about Support Coordination can be found here